Technical Support can be obtained by submitting a request via our Zendesk Support System.
In order to better organize, identify and resolve issues, please make sure that you are including as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing. Some of this information may include:
- Concise title/description of the problem
- The HiFi product and version being used
- The simulator and sim version being used
- A detailed explanation of the issue along with error messages and/or problems encountered
- If possible, the steps used to reproduce the issue
- If you are reporting a weather depiction or data discrepancy issue, please make sure to include comparative information against other reliable data sources or information confirming the discrepancy
- Please include a log export (LOGS button) from the product being used, after the issue is experienced, if possible. If this isn't possible, please include all files ending in .TXT in your C:\users\[username]\appdata\roaming\hifi\[product name] folder. If you are having trouble viewing this folder, see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files-0320fe58-0117-fd59-6851-9b7f9840fdb2.
- If you are experiencing a crash/CTD, please include the crash error data which is viewable via Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Application. The topmost ERROR entry for the program that crashed should be easily visible. Please copy/paste the text inside the bottom text pane which shows the crash data.
Technical Support requests are generally answered within 24-48 hours, not including weekends or observed holidays. Thank you!