Whether you are using an official released or beta version of our product software, bug reports should be made the same way.
In order to better organize, identify and resolve any issues, please make sure that you are including at least the basic minimum information for a bug report:
- Concise title/description of the problem
- The HiFi product and version being used
- The simulator and sim version being used
- A detailed explanation of the issue along with error messages and/or problems encountered
- If possible, the steps used to reproduce the issue
- If you are reporting a weather depiction or data discrepancy issue, please make sure to include comparative information against other reliable data sources or information confirming the discrepancy
- Please include a log export (LOGS button) from the product being used, after the issue is experienced, if possible. If this isn't possible, please include all files ending in .TXT in your C:\users\[username]\appdata\roaming\hifi\[product name] folder. If you are having trouble viewing this folder, see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files-0320fe58-0117-fd59-6851-9b7f9840fdb2.
- If you are experiencing a crash/CTD, please include the crash error data which is viewable via Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Application. The topmost ERROR entry for the program that crashed should be easily visible. Please copy/paste the text inside the bottom text pane which shows the crash data.
Bug reports should be posted using our Zendesk Support System. Responses are not usually provided unless we need to collect more information.
We appreciate your feedback!